- HNO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- HNO’s vision is to promote Hmong dignity, progress, and prosperity.
- HNO’s mission is to work on cultural heritage, educational achievement, economic development, civic participation, and community well-being.
- HNO has active members and requires an annual membership due.
- HNO’s members are from inside and outside of the United States.
- HNO’s governance and operation are based on its bylaws.
- HNO plans to create an endowment for the organization.
- HNO’s leaders are elected to serve in organizational positions from the active membership.
- HNO intends to build relationships with Hmong people around the world.